KMF was originally constructed as a lodge in the early 1900s and was named Kate Mountain Lodge.

The many small cottages and the main lodge sat on 1000 acres of hilly land bordered by wild mountains and waters. The property housed a tennis court, a driving range, and two shuffleboard courts. The main lodge featured seven guest rooms, “complete with running water,” and a small restaurant.

In 2013, the property was purchased from family members and is currently under renovation to include the original lodge, a seasonal restaurant, and modernized vacation and farmhand cottages.

For more information, use this LINK to find our managing partner for booking Summer farm and Winter ski stays.